GOSMAN SPORTS AND CONVOCATION CENTER
Facility Schedule * Pool Schedule * Indoor Tennis Courts * Facility Policies * Locker Room Policies * Weight Room Policies * Fees and Additional Services
NOTICE: Use of the indoor tennis courts, indoor track, and Auerbach Arena will be limited December 9th-19th for our curtain renovation project. Use will be allowed on a case by case basis. No tennis court reservations will be accepted. Sorry for any inconvenience.
FALL SEMESTER HOURS
Monday: 7am - 12am
Tuesday: 7am - 12am
Wednesday: 7am - 12am
Thursday: 7am - 12am
Friday: 7am - 8pm
Saturday: 10am - 6pm
Sunday: 10am - 12am
****Fall Semester hours through 12/17****
WINTER BREAK HOURS
12/18: 7am - 8pm
12/19: 7am - 8pm
1/5-1/9: 7am - 8pm
Regular hours resume 1/10
Administrative Office Hours
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm
Shapiro Gym (upstairs) will be closed at the following times:
12/8 (Mon.) 3:45pm-6pm
12/9 (Tues.) 12pm-2:30pm
12/12 (Fri.) 3:30pm-5:30pm
12/19 (Fri.) 3:30-5:30pm
Auerbach Arena (downstairs) will be closed at the following times:
12/8 (Mon.) 6:30pm-11:15pm
12/10 (Weds.) 8:30pm-11:15pm
12/12 (Fri.) 5-6:30pm
12/13 (Sat.) 11-12:30pm
12/14 (Sun.) 11-12:30pm
12/15 (Mon.) 1pm-2:30pm, 6:30pm-11:15pm
12/17 (Wed.) 5pm-6:30pm, 8:30pm-11:15pm
The weight Room is closed for P.E. Classes Monday and Wednesday from 10:00am-1:00pm
The indoor track is closed during all track practices (M-F, 3:30-7pm) and varsity contests. Please check the composite schedule for dates and times.
** Pool will be closed Tuesday 12/9 from 7-9pm **
Fall Semester Hours
Monday: 8-10am, 12-2pm, 9-11pm
Tuesday: 8-10am, 12-2pm, 7-9pm
Wednesday: 8-10am, 12-2pm, 9-11pm
Thursday: 8-10am, 12-2pm, 630-830pm
Friday: 8-10am, 12-2pm
Winter Break Hours
Regular hours through Friday 12/19
CLOSED 12/20 – 1/4
Lap swim 7:30-9:30am & 12-2pm 1/5 – 1/9
Regular hours resume 1/12
- The pool will be CLOSED Tuesday 7-9pm 12/9 for an IM Meet
ALL SCHEDULES FOR ALL ACTIVITY SPACES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO ATHLETIC PROGRAMMING OR SPECIAL EVENTS.
Tennis courts are available on a limited basis. Weekly court schedule is available at the Gosman Front Desk. Reservations can be made in person or over the phone (781-736-3668).
- Courts can be reserved TWO DAYS in advance. If you reserve a court more than two days in advance you will forfeit your time.
- Reservations may be 1 hour for singles, 1.5 hours for doubles.
- Reservations are for playing tennis only!
- Reservations may be canceled at any time due to scheduling of varsity contests or practices.
- EVERY person entering the building must show a valid Brandeis ID.
- Guest passes may be purchased for non-Brandeis users. (see Guest Policy below)
- No one under the age of 18 will be admitted without an adult. Children must be supervised at all times.
- Anyone found propping doors open or letting non-Brandeis users into the facility will be removed and may lose facility priviledges.
- No bikes, skateboards, roller blades, etc. allowed in the building.
- Non-marking sneakers are required on all wood courts in the facility.
- Equipment may be checked-out from the Front Desk with a Brandeis ID.
- All activity spaces close 15 minutes before the rest of the facility.
- All lockers are property of Brandeis University.
- Lockers are free for both day and overnight use. You can use your own lock, or purchase one from the front desk for $10.
- Locker use other than one day, MUST be registered with Vanessa Cox (firstname.lastname@example.org) every academic year.
- ALL tall, full size lockers are for one day used only!! They are not available for overnight use.
- Locker clean out and re-registering will occur at the end of each academic year.
- Linsey Pool Lockers - Long lockers marked “day use/visiting swim teams only,” may not be reserved.
- Brandeis University, through the Athletic Department, reserves the right to change the Locker Room Policies as necessary. Proper notice will be posted.
- Facility staff supervises this room on a periodic basis and will enforce all rules.
- No one under the age of 18 is admitted without adult supervision (Brandeis students excluded).
- Shirt and shoes are required at all times.
- Wipe down the machines after each use.
- Dispose of all trash, newspapers and magazines.
- You must stack all weights after each use.
- Facility staff is in charge of the radio.
- Weight room closes 15 minutes before the building. Please plan your workout accordingly.
- Bags and jackets are not allowed in the weight room, please use lockers to store your personal belongings.
- Students/Faculty/Staff: No Charge
- Students/Faculty/Staff Family Memberships: $150 each
- Alumni Memberships: $175 each
- Daily Guest Pass : $5 (Guest must be accompanied by Brandeis affiliate at all times)
- Membership Passes may be purchased at the Athletic office by appointment (781) 736-3661. Guest passes are available at the front desk
- Cash and Personal Checks Only
- *No Credit Cards*