GOSMAN SPORTS AND CONVOCATION CENTER
Facility Schedule * Pool Schedule * Indoor Tennis Courts * Facility Policies * Locker Room Policies * Weight Room Policies * Fees and Additional Services
SPRING SEMESTER HOURS
Monday: 7am - 12am
Tuesday: 7am - 12am
Wednesday: 7am - 12am
Thursday: 7am - 12am
Friday: 7am - 8pm
Saturday: 10am - 6pm
Sunday: 10am - 12am
* Gosman will be open normal hours on MLK Day (Mon, 1/19). Administrative Office will be closed.
Administrative Office Hours
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm
Shapiro Gym (upstairs) will be closed at the following times:
Saturday 1/24 10am-12pm, 2:45-5pm
Sunday 1/25 5:45-11pm
Monday 1/26 7:45-11pm
Tuesday 1/27 4:15-7pm, 8-11pm
Wednesday 1/28 3:45-11:45pm
Thursday 1/29 3:45-5:30pm, 6:45-11:45pm
Saturday 1/31 10-12pm, 4:30-6pm
Sunday 2/1 9:30-11am, 1-2pm
Auerbach Arena (downstairs) will be closed at the following times:
Friday 1/23 3:45-10pm
Saturday 1/24 10am-5pm
Sunday 1/25 10am-4pm
Monday 1/26 1-3:30pm, 8:30-11:15pm
Tuesday 1/27 7-8:30am, 1-11pm
Wednesday 1/28 1-3:30pm, 6-11:15pm
Thursday 1/29 1-8:30pm
Friday 1/30 11-1pm, 3:45-10pm
Saturday 1/31 8:30-6pm
Sunday 2/1 8-4pm
The weight Room is closed for P.E. Classes Monday and Wednesday from 10:00am-1:00pm
The indoor track is closed during all varsity baseball, softball, and track practices (usually Mon-Wed 1-8:30pm, Thu 1-6pm, Fri 3-8pm, Sat-Sun 10am-1pm) and all basketball games. (Please check the composite schedule for dates and times.)
There will be NO LAP SWIM 8-10am on Monday 1/19/15.
Spring Semester Hours
Monday: 8-10am, 12-2pm, 9-11pm
Tuesday: 8-10am, 12-2pm, 630-830pm
Wednesday: 8-10am, 12-2pm, 9-11pm
Thursday: 8-10am, 12-2pm, 630-830pm
Friday: 8-10am, 12-2pm
Notes: There will be NO LAP SWIM 8-10am on Monday 1/19/15.
ALL SCHEDULES FOR ALL ACTIVITY SPACES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO ATHLETIC PROGRAMMING OR SPECIAL EVENTS.
Tennis courts are available on a limited basis. Weekly court schedule is available at the Gosman Front Desk. Reservations can be made in person or over the phone (781-736-3668).
- Courts can be reserved TWO DAYS in advance. If you reserve a court more than two days in advance you will forfeit your time.
- Reservations may be 1 hour for singles, 1.5 hours for doubles.
- Reservations are for playing tennis only!
- Reservations may be canceled at any time due to scheduling of varsity contests or practices.
- EVERY person entering the building must show a valid Brandeis ID.
- Guest passes may be purchased for non-Brandeis users. (see Guest Policy below)
- No one under the age of 18 will be admitted without an adult. Children must be supervised at all times.
- Anyone found propping doors open or letting non-Brandeis users into the facility will be removed and may lose facility priviledges.
- No bikes, skateboards, roller blades, etc. allowed in the building.
- Non-marking sneakers are required on all wood courts in the facility.
- Equipment may be checked-out from the Front Desk with a Brandeis ID.
- All activity spaces close 15 minutes before the rest of the facility.
- All lockers are property of Brandeis University.
- Lockers are free for both day and overnight use. You can use your own lock, or purchase one from the front desk for $10.
- Locker use other than one day, MUST be registered with Vanessa Cox (email@example.com) every academic year.
- ALL tall, full size lockers are for one day used only!! They are not available for overnight use.
- Locker clean out and re-registering will occur at the end of each academic year.
- Linsey Pool Lockers - Long lockers marked “day use/visiting swim teams only,” may not be reserved.
- Brandeis University, through the Athletic Department, reserves the right to change the Locker Room Policies as necessary. Proper notice will be posted.
- Facility staff supervises this room on a periodic basis and will enforce all rules.
- No one under the age of 18 is admitted without adult supervision (Brandeis students excluded).
- Shirt and shoes are required at all times.
- Wipe down the machines after each use.
- Dispose of all trash, newspapers and magazines.
- You must stack all weights after each use.
- Facility staff is in charge of the radio.
- Weight room closes 15 minutes before the building. Please plan your workout accordingly.
- Bags and jackets are not allowed in the weight room, please use lockers to store your personal belongings.
- Students/Faculty/Staff: No Charge
- Students/Faculty/Staff Family Memberships: $150 each
- Alumni Memberships: $175 each
- Daily Guest Pass : $5 (Guest must be accompanied by Brandeis affiliate at all times)
- Membership Passes may be purchased at the Athletic office by appointment (781) 736-3661. Guest passes are available at the front desk
- Cash and Personal Checks Only
- *No Credit Cards*