GOSMAN SPORTS AND RECREATION CENTER FACILITY INFORMATION
THE GOSMAN CENTER WILL BE OPEN AS NORMAL ON FEBRUARY 5, 2014
Facility Schedule * Pool Schedule * Indoor Tennis Court Policies * Facility Policies * Locker Room Policies * Weight Room Policies * Fees and Additional Services
All recreation schedules are subject to change due to special events in the Complex. Please check the daily schedule by calling 781-736-3668.
Brandeis community members who utilize the facility should
University ID cards at all times while within the facility and may
requested to produce their University ID card for verification
Your cooperation is requested in order to preserve the
security of the facility.
GOSMAN WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL 6PM ON WEDNESDAY APRIL 23rd
We will re-open with normal hours on 4/24
Monday: 7am - 12am
Tuesday: 7am - 12am
Wednesday: 7am - 12am
Thursday: 7am - 12am
Friday: 7am - 8pm
Saturday: 10am - 6pm
Sunday: 10am - 12am
Arena is closed:
3/22: ALL DAY
3/23: ALL DAY
Auerbach Court Closed:
3/24-3/28: 1pm - 8pm
Shapiro Gym Closed:
2/22: 12pm - close
2/23: all day
Administrative Office hours
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm
Hours are subject to change.
Courts are closed during Physical Education Classes.
The weight Room is closed for P.E. Classes Monday and Wednesday from 10:00am-1:00pm
Indoor Track Hours
Hours are subject to change. The indoor track is closed during all indoor varsity contests. Please check the composite schedule for updated game information.
Spring Break Pool Hours
Open normal hours through Monday 4/14 12-2pm shift
Tuesday 4/15: 8-10am, 12-2pm
Wednesday 4/16: 8-10am, 4-6pm
Thursday 4/17: 8-10am, 12-2pm
Friday 4/18: 8-10am
Saturday 4/19: closed
Sunday 4/20: closed
Monday 4/21: 8-10am, 4-6pm
Tuesday 4/22: 8-10am, 12-2pm
Wednesday 4/23: 9-11pm
Thursday 4/24: open as normal
Spring Semester Pool Hours
Monday: 8am - 10am, 12pm - 2pm, 9pm - 11pm
Tuesday: 8am - 10am, 12pm - 2pm, 6:30pm - 830pm
Wednesday: 8am - 10am, 12pm - 2pm, 9pm - 11pm
Thursday: 8-10am, 12pm - 2pm, 630pm - 830pm
Friday: 8am - 10am, 12pm - 2pm
Saturday: 12pm - 2pm
Sunday:12pm - 2pm
Tennis courts are available on a limited basis.
Courts can be reserved TWO DAYS in advance. If you reserve a court more than two days in advance, you will forfeit your time.
Reservations must be made in person, by signing up on the tennis sheet, which is located at the front desk.
Reservations may be canceled at any time due to scheduling of Varsity contests or practices
No phone reservations are taken.
- EVERY person entering the building must have a valid ID.
- No one under the age of 18 will be admitted without an adult.
- Children under the age of 18 must be supervised by a guardian at all times.
- Guest passes must be obtained for non-pass holder.
- Anyone who brings another person into the facility without purchasing a guest pass will be asked to leave.
- No bikes, skateboards, roller blades, etc. allowed in the building.
- Sneakers are required on all wood courts in the facility.
- Recreation equipment may be borrowed from the Equipment Room. You must leave a valid Brandeis ID for each piece of equipment borrowed.
- Space and availability can be limited or changed by facility manager for any reason, at any time.
- All lockers and rental locks are property of Brandeis University
Lockers are free for both day and overnight use. You can use your own lock, or purchase one from the front desk for $10.
- Locker rentals; for use other than one day, MUST be registered with Jeff Boxer (email@example.com)
- ALL tall, Full Size Lockers are for one day used only!! They are not available for rental.
- Locker clean out and re-registering will occur at the end of each academic year.
- Brandeis University , through the Athletic Department, reserves the right to change the Locker Room Policies as necessary. Proper notice will be posted.
LINSEY POOL LOCKER ROOM POLICIES
All lockers are property of Brandeis University
Lockers can be used for free, on a one day basis. One day usage implies that the lock and locker contents are removed each day.
For overnight use, one can use their own lock or purchase a lock from the front desk for $10.
Each overnight locker must be registered with Jeff Boxer, firstname.lastname@example.org, or at the front desk.
Locker clean out and re-registering will occur at the end of each academic year.
Long lockers are reserved on a first come first serve basis. Long lockers marked “day use/visiting swim teams only,” may not be reserved.
Brandeis is not responsible for locked items.
- Facility staff supervises this room on a periodic basis and will enforce all rules.
- No one under the age of 18 is admitted without adult guidance (Brandeis students excluded).
- Facility is for members only.
- Shirt and shoes are required at all times.
- Wipe down the machines after each use.
- Dispose of all trash, newspapers and magazines.
- You must stack all weights after each use.
- Facility staff is in charge of the radio.
- Weight room closes 15 minutes before the building. Please plan your workout accordingly.
- Bags and jackets are not allowed in the weight room, please use lockers to hang up your personal belongings.
- Students/Faculty/Staff: No Charge
- Students/Faculty/Staff Family Memberships: $150 each
- Alumni/Alumni Family Memberships: $175 each
- Locker Rentals:
- Locks can be purchased from the front desk for $10.00
- Once a locker is selected, the individual's name and locker number must be emailed to department administrator Jeffrey Boxer, email@example.com.
- Membership Passes may be purchased at the Athletic office by appointment (781) 736-3661. Guest passes are available at the front desk
- Cash and Personal Checks Only
- *No Credit Cards*