Spring 2014 Schedule
Begins week of January
Registration/sign up required-contact Kat at email@example.com
- Tuesdays at 6pm in Linsey Multipurpose Room 1 (LMP1)
- 14 Sessions for $80
- Instructor-Bill Pastuzek
- Drop in rate is $10 if space is available in LMP 1
- Thursdays at 6pm in Linsey Multipurpose room (LMP1)
- 12 Sessions for $60
- Instructor-Brittany Nachamie
- Drop in rate is $10 if space is available
Group cycling offers the opportunity to ride road-style indoor bicycles in a fitness class setting. Classes are hour-long and high intensity, although no previous cycling experience is necessary. Our Keiser M3 bikes are fully adjustable to any body type, and resistance is controlled individually, so each participant can determine their own level of exertion.
Classes are held in Linsey Multipurpose Room 1 (LMP1).
If you are interested in signing up, you may email Kat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about group cycling, please contact Kat Page at mailto:email@example.com To receive e-mail about group cycling, as well as the rest of our fitness class offereings, please join our fitness list serve.