WALTHAM, Mass. – The Brandeis University women's swimming and diving team won 11 out of 16 events to defeat visiting Trinity College, 181-94, on Saturday afternoon. The win was the Judges' second in a row and third overall this season.
- Rookie Kylie Herman (Weston, Fla. / Cypress Bay) led the Judges with three victories on the day. She captured the 200-yard freestyle (2:04.38) by nearly four seconds; the 100 free (56.55 seconds) by a second-and-a-half; and the 200 individual medley (2:22.35) by a whopping eight seconds.
- Junior Joanna Murphy (Sarasota, Fla./Riverview) continued her fine season in the distance freestyle events. She won the 1000 (11:17.33) by 22 seconds and the 500 (5:36.56) by 10 seconds. Murphy also placed second in the 200 butterfly (2:27.25).
- Senior Fallon Bushee (Malden, Mass. / Mystic Valley Regional Charter Sch.) added two breaststroke wins, taking the 50 (34.72) by 2.5 seconds and the 200 (2:43.45) by nearly seven seconds.
- Freshman Julia Tartaglia (Newton, Mass./Newton South) won both diving events with scores of 134.15 and 128.85.
- Sophomore Amy Sheinhait (Framingham, Mass. / Framingham) won the 50-yard freestyle with a time of 26.48 seconds.
- The Judges also captured the 200-yard freestyle relay with a team of Sheinhait, Murphy, sophomore Sherry Tu (Guangdong, China / Our Lady of Mercy School for Young Women (N.Y.) and Bushee with a time of 1:46.09.
The Judges travel to Bridgewater State University on Friday, Jan. 22, for a 6 p.m. meet.